Thursday, March 31, 2011

I love Being a Stay @ Home Mom


I get alot of comments and lol, some concern about me staying home mom... I figured I'd address some of the questions and concerns...

  • Yes, I stay home with my 3 year old
  • No, I do not work... A 9-5 that is
  • Yes, I am a part-time student

Paying $678 a month for childcare was not ideal anymore, so my husband and I decided that I should stay home and home school our child. My son gets excellent schooling (compliments of mom) He gets my undivided attention. My husband gets breakfast, packed lunches, and hot dinners.
The house is clean when he gets home and so is the laundry.

I still attend school and accomplish all the things I have on my goal list... 
My husband makes sure I have my mini spa days to show me his appreciation... 
Being a "housewife/stay-at-home-mom" is just an added bonus...


No comments:

Post a Comment